- Have you learned the basics but find it challenging to communicate with others in a new way?
- Do you have the intention to live nonviolence but find yourself unable to stay grounded in that at times?
- Would you like to connect with like-minded people?
- Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable speaking with NVC?
- Would you like to sound more natural when expressing yourself in giraffe?
A practice group is a safe environment to practice your Communication with Compassion skills and share your experiences in daily life with other practitioners. Practice is much easier with the support of people who understand what you are trying to learn.
During sessions you will get opportunity to practice the processes, skills and principles from Marshall Rosenberg’s work with a variety of exercises and materials. This way you can have the opportunity to work on real life situations of your choice and deepen your knowledge of the Nonviolent Communication model.
The structure of the sessions is usually the same:
- Check in (what is alive in you?)
- Introduction to an NVC principle
- Exercises using the principle (with personal cases or general examples)
- Check out (celebration and mourning)
For the exercises we can make use of books, hand puppets, the GROK game, NVC Dance Floors and other resources.
|Who?||Everybody who wants to deepen their skills and integrate NVC consciousness into their daily lives and has followed the basic training Communication with Compassion or similar introduction course.|
|Fee||PWYW (Pay What You Want). You are free to contribute what you like to me after the workshop or bring a snack to share with the group for instance.|
|Time||Every last friday of the month from 19:30 tot 22:00. Check the calendar for the precise dates.|
|Location||At Zayma in Rotterdam-Alexander|